Behaviour Change Specialist featured in media
As a trainer and coach, Balbir works with professionals from the private, public, and voluntary sectors as well as entrepreneurs, small business owners, and self-employed who are looking for strategies to communicate effectively, achieve more and be successful.
Balbir is trained in leading edge innovative methodologies which include:
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). Qualified as a trainer of NLP with the co-founder, Dr John Grinder.
- Motivational Interviewing. Trained with the co-founders, Dr William R Miller and Dr Stephen Rollnick.
- Appreciative Inquiry. Trained facilitator.
- Professional Coaching. She was one of the first to qualify in the UK as an accredited coach with Coaching Academy in 2001.
Other disciplines that inform Balbir’s effective style of working:
- Symbolic Modelling and Clean Language – a philosophy and technique applied to questioning leading to heart of the matter effeciently.
- PGCE (DTTLS – Diploma in Teaching in LifeLong Learning Sector).
- Advanced Hypnotherapy – very useful for stress management and other unwanted behaviours.
- Diploma in Child Development (specialist in 0-8yrs) – providing a strong foundation in child development enabling increased understanding of the adult.
- BAC (British Association of Counselling) Counselling Skills
Balbir also has a private NLP & Hypnotherapy practice helping clients to quit smoking in one session, lose weight and increase self confidence by dealing with anxieties and phobias.
To discuss your training or coaching requirements please call Balbir 07944 931 437 or email.